Spicy Tortilla Wraps
Here is a simple lunch idea for spicy-lovin’ humans out there! It’s so easy to make with few ingredients to consider. Let’s start!
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp sriracha (adjust according to preference)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup squash, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 cup canned chickpea
1 flour tortilla
1/2 cup spinach
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 slice of cheese
- In a small skillet, stir-fry garlic and squash over medium heat.
- Cook until squash is tender. Season with paprika.
- Add the chickpeas, lemon juice and yogurt. Cook until heated through. Set aside.
- Heat tortilla in a skillet, just enough for it to form brown patches. Make sure not to burn a side. Place on a plate.
- Place the chickpea mixture and spinach in the center. You can add cheese to make it creamier.
- Fold and roll the tortilla.